The GrillGirl Meat Thermometer gives accurate temperature readings in 3-5 seconds! Never over or under cook your food again!
Get them before they are gone- limited supply!!
There are few things that can quickly change the trajectory of your cooking success as quickly as using a meat thermometer. Not just on the grill, but in the kitchen too! Have you ever been to a friend’s house and they served you hockey puck burgers and “rubber chicken”? You can easily eliminate “rubber chicken syndrome” by knowing the proper minimal internal temp to cook anything and then using a meat thermometer to ensure you’ve reached that temp. Once you’ve reached that internal temp (place your thermometer in the meat, being careful not to hit bone or fat to get an accurate temp), pull that meat off! Congrats- you’ve now made yourself a better cook by taking the guesswork out of cooking! Overcooked and undercooked meats are a thing of the past because once you’ve hit the recommended internal temp, you can feel confident serving moist, juicy meat that is perfectly cooked every time.
The Quick-Read Thermometer turns on and off automatically when opening or closing the Probe. The LCD display will illuminate and turn off automatically.
• The Thermometer shuts off automatically after 3 minutes of non-use to preserve battery life. To power back on, close the Thermometer and reopen to engage the screen.
• The reaction speed of the Thermometer to a new temperature is between 3-5 seconds. Please allow this time for the Thermometer to adjust to get the most accurate reading.
• For the most accurate read, insert the Probe into the deepest part of the food being careful not to hit bone or fat. The Probe should be inserted at least 1 inch for optimal accuracy.
• Temperature Range: -40°C/-40°F to 250°C/482°F.
• Accuracy for all temperatures is ±2°C/±4°F. • You can change the LCD Display from °C to °F using a button inside the Battery Cover.
The LCD display will illuminate and turn off automatically. You can change the LCD Display from °C to °F using a button on the back of thermometer. The Thermometer shuts off automatically after 3 minutes of non-use to preserve battery life. To power back on, close the Thermometer and reopen to engage the screen. Available Certification:FDA,FCC,
Product Care Instructions:
The Precision Quick-Read Thermometer is water resistant and can be washed under running water. Take care not to expose to extreme water pressure, and do not submerge the Thermometer. • The Thermometer is hand-wash only. Do not put the Thermometer in the dishwasher or expose to high heat liquids such as boiling water or fry oils for an extended period. • The Quick Read Thermometer uses AAA batteries. • When replacing batteries, please use fresh AAA batteries, do not mix batteries of different ages and charges, as this may reduce battery life. • To replace batteries, first remove the back cover with a Phillips screwdriver, then follow the placement direction in the battery chamber. Be sure to replace the battery door and secure tightly to maintain water resistance. • Do not mix alkaline, carbon-zinc and rechargeable batteries. • Do not dispose of batteries in fire.